Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Review - Sans Pictures

I can't believe I didn't take a single picture this weekend!!! That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the weekend, because I most certainly did :)

Friday night I had a dinner date with one of my besties. She helped me move a few weeks ago, but never got to see the new house (she actually got the exciting task of helping me pack). I had her over for a home cooked meal and to tour the new casa. It was nice to stay in (instead of going out) after a long day of work.

Saturday morning Mr. Pickle and I ran a bunch of errands and had lunch with some friends of ours. They have a 7 month old baby and he is just adorable. I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time we saw him a few months ago. He has such a cute little personality and has become quite the ladies man with his handsome little smile. The rest of the day was spent maxin' and relaxin'.

Sunday I had plans to help out one of my friend's whose wedding I am in in May. She needed help getting organized and wanted our input on a few items. We are having the hardest time finding the perfect turquoise heels for the wedding. I know I have seen some adorable ones in the past, but now that I am actually looking to purchase some, NOTHING!!! We got a lot accomplished and came up with a solid game plan for her to work on over the next month or so. She seemed really relieved. Mr. Pickle and I met up for dinner and called it an early night.

PS. Why is the weather perfect during the work week and rainy and cold during the weekend?? I hate when it works out like that. Oh well, it was a good excuse to cuddle under warm blankets and watch tv!!

2 comments:

V said...

Pictures or not, glad you enjoyed your weekend, there is seriously nothing better in life then "maxin and relaxin" LOL love that.

Sierra said...

glad you were able to stay warm over the weekend - i hope you get a warmer one coming up! how nice of you to help your friend with the wedding activities, i bet she appreciates all of your help!