Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Review - Sans Pictures

A very productive weekend, but not in the picture taking department!

Friday night Mr. Pickle made a lovely meal. We ate and enjoyed some vino while catching up on some DVR flicks and headed to bed early!

Saturday morning I woke up waaaaay to early for a Saturday (5:00 am) and stayed in bed relaxing for a few hours. Mr. Pickle and I went for a quick breakfast and then I went to spend some time with my grandpa. Gramps and I ran some errands and he took me to a nice lunch. Afterwards I joined one of my friend's while she tried on her wedding gown that just came in. Her wedding is in May and she has given me the honor of being one of her bridesmaids. She looks STUNNING in the dress, but there was never really a doubt in my mind that she wouldn't (I have pics of her in the dress but figured I shouldn't share just in case). Later that night we had dinner with Mr. Pickle's parents and watched Grown Ups. Funny movie!!!

Sunday we had a nice breakfast followed by a lot of running around and some cleaning/laundry. It was POURING, so we didn't go get our tree as planned. Hopefully this week. We did watch Home Alone and Elf to get in the Christmas spirit. We watch Christmas Vacation while decorating the tree. One of the best movies ever!!

Are you in the Christmas spirit?

3 comments:

V said...

Ummm.... what I would give to spend hours in bed with my boo. You lucky little thing!

Ashley said...

5 AM is Wayyy too early for ANY day of the week!
I didnt think I would get in the Christmas spirit this year, but then It just came out of nowhere and I totally am! :)

Annie said...

i just LOVE christmas movies!! ELF and christmas vacation are my favorites!!
hopefully you'll get your tree soon! enjoy the rest of your week hun!