Thursday, December 23, 2010

30 by 30 Thursday

I am beginning to wonder if I should take a break from running. After embarrassingly tripping and falling not once, but twice and getting hit by a car all while running (over the past couple of months) is what brings about this question!! I will be happy when my gym opens again after the holidays so I can switch up the workouts a bit. Hopefully my clumsy self won't fall while using the elliptical machine or treadmill.

I screwed up my hip pretty bad (possibly because of the car hitting me) so I have been running/walking but I end up feeling it later. Plus my knee is still acting up. I am starting to get frustrated. I know I need to exercise, but I feel like my body is rebelling.

How do you modify your exercise routine when injured?

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I can't believe you were hit by a car. That makes me so so sad. I am so clumsy too. WHen I am injured I swim, bike and elliptisize!! Be careful and thanks for the Epson salt idea, brilliant!