Friday, September 10, 2010

Whew!

It's only been a four day work week, but what a week it has been!! Short weeks tend to seem so much longer to me than they should.

As mentioned yesterday, I royally screwed up my neck/shoulder on Tuesday and the pain has gotten worst each day, not to mention sleeping has not been very successful due to the pain. I have been lightly working out and was hardly able to do any yoga last night. I decided to make an appointment with my masseuse/accupressurist/miracle worker last night and was so happy she could fit me in at 8:00.

After yoga, I hopped in my car, ran home to let the dogs out for a quick bit of fresh air and to change and was planning on going to my appointment to hopefully alleviate the pain. Yeah, when I got home, I noticed my roommate left the sliding glass door open and one of my dogs ran away (again!!). I had to cancel my appointment and searched for the dog for 2 hours before my sister and her boyfriend found him. Shout out to my sis and her bf who decided to drive over from SF with their doggies to help us look for our dog.

All this, on top of a full schedule after work each day this week (in which I didn't get home before 9:00 once). I am worn out and looking forward to a kick back weekend. We don't have any solid plans, but I am sure that will probably change.

Side Note: I was lucky enough to get in to see my masseuse and she cured most of the pain. I made an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow and I should be as good as new. *fingers crossed* My masseuse has a sign in her office with this quote on it. When I saw it today it made me smile :)



Happy Friday!!!

Images from weheartit

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ahh, glad you guys found the dog!!
One day I did that and was gone for 8 hours!! I am so lucky the dog was just sitting on the porch when I got home. I was shocked.