Friday, September 17, 2010

One Word

My friend emailed me this and I thought it was fun, so I posted it here for anyone else who wants to play!! As guessed, you can only use one word answers!

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Spouse?
Awesome
Your hair? Blah
Your mother? Generous
Your father?
Heaven
Your favorite thing? Shopping
Your dream last night? Fun
Your favorite drink? Cosmo
What room are you in? Office
My hobby?
Wine
What do you fear? Unhappiness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
Where were you last night? Yoga
Something that you aren't? Snobby
Muffins?
Fattening
Wish list item? Boots
Last thing you did? Email
What are you wearing?
Jeans
TV? Waste
Your pets? Loveable
Friends? Everywhere
Your life? Transition
Your mood? Sleepy
Missing someone?
Many
Your car? Lexus
I am not wearing? Jacket
Your favorite store?
Nordys
Your favorite color? Pink
Where do you go over and over? Job
My favorite place to eat? Sushi
Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
Hawaii

Join in if you would like!! Happy Friday :)

1 comment: