Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Review

Mr. Pickle was gone Friday night and most of Saturday, so I was pretty much on my own all weekend.

Friday night the girlies and I headed to Happy Hour in San Francisco and had dinner at Chevy's. It was great to catch up and spend some time with everyone.


Saturday morning I woke up to the most beautiful day outside. I decided to take my doggie for a walk, but ended up running for about an hour. I wore the dog out...by the time we were walking up the hill we live on I was having to drag him because he was so pooped! He headed straight to bed while I got cleaned up.







I spent Saturday afternoon with my grandpa. We went out to lunch, ran some errand and visited my grandma's (his wife) and my dad's grave site (they are located right next to each other) while enjoying this beautiful view of the Bay Bridge.



Saturday evening my sister and my bestie came to have dinner and enjoy some vino with me. We had a good time just talking about all sorts of things. I hate that it is so hard to get together sometimes, but love that when we do get together we have such a great time and great conversation.

Sunday morning I woke up with a sore throat and pretty much relaxed all day other than meeting Mr. Pickle's parents for breakfast and running a few errands with Mr. Puks (Puka dog). He just LOVES being in the car!



Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great weekend!! I love, love girl time. And I love me some puppy time too. Love your pictures! And thank you, thank you for the sweet birthday wishes! It was a fun time. :)

Ashley said...

are these pictures taken with tne Nikon??? they look good!!