Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starbucks, Computers and Cameras...Oh My!

So I have a few things I have been curious about and thought possibly you all could give me your input....pretty please with a cherry on top?

#1.) How do I order a low fat option of my favorite drink at Starbucks?? I get so lost on all the different options. As of now I order a tall non-fat decaf pumpkin spice latte with no whip. This will change over time to an eggnog latte or white mocha but must be decaf or else I will be one jittery chica.



#2.) For all of you out there that are using (or have knowledge in SLR cameras, which is a good option for someone who wants to take better pictures as a hobby. I love taking pictures (runs in the family I suppose), but I am stuck on whether to get a Nikon 3001 or Cannon Rebel XS. Any thoughts, suggestions, reviews???




#3.) I called Comcast to see if I could get our internet bill lower (we only have our internet with Comcast and cannot do a package deal because Mr. Pickle has a certain football package with Dish). I was advised they couldn't just lower my bill, but I could get it cheaper if I switch from 20 Megabites to 1.5 Megabites. I know NOTHING about computers, is this manageable or not at all?? We just use the computer at home for little stuff like looking up crap on google, checking email/FB, etc.

I would love your advice on any or all of these :)
THANK YOU!!
Pics from Google Images

1 comment:

Mrs. Awesome said...

1. The pumpkin spice latte's have a ton of sugar! I limit myself to one a month. :( Sad times. The non-fat milk option is good! My normal go to drink is just plain coffee with Splenda and a splash of non-fat milk. A Skinny Vanilla Latte is non fat milk and sugar-free vanilla syrup. You might like it!

2. We have the Canon Rebel XS and it's AMAZING! 4 of my friends have the same camera and all love it. Highly recommended!

3. I have no idea. :)

Hope this helps!