Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Curious To Know

Do you have a job you like, or better yet, love?
Would you take a pay cut to have a job you felt better suited your interests?
How do you/did you know what you really wanted to do when you grew up?
I was reading an article in a magazine this morning about women who left their jobs to do something they really wanted to do. It also listed several facts of the percentage of people who work at jobs that they don't feel fulfilling or they aren't passionate about.

It made me wonder how many people were really happy in their jobs and how they came about finding such a job.

I would love to have gone into something to do with fashion because it very much interests me, but I am not fashionable. I also thought about going into advertising, but I am not very artistic. I know there are other arenas in these industries I could always explore that fit my abilities, but I never felt like I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up...and lo and behold I am growing up pretty fast!!!

What is your dream job?

Pics from weheartit

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I love my job currently. It is famtastic. IT did take a HUGE leap of faith and risk to get my current job... I had a stable job that i was successful in, advancing, loved by my bosses, but miserable. So I applied for a job and took it. It was super difficult to give up that stability.

My dream job is to be a CFO for the SD Chargers

shelby said...

A fiction novelist.

Ahh to dream :)