Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 by 30 Thursday

Not much new to report. Since I have been feeling better, I have been diligent about doing the 30 Day Shred before work and then doing a run on my break. I had been on Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred before last week and I decided to go back to Level 1 this week. On Monday, I will go back to Level 2. I keep pushing myself with running and continue with my Yoga class every Thursday night.

At this point, activity is know a part of my day and not something I have to force myself to do. Plus, I love putting a sticker on my calendar every day I get my activity in :)

Eating still needs improvement, but I have been eating a lot of fruit. I will be so sad when my options are apples, oranges and bananas. I am loving cherries, all different types of berries, watermelon and white nectarines.

I can do this!

No comments: