Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Review



Since I have been sick since Wednesday, there isn't too much to report.

I didn't go to work on Friday and stayed in bed for most of the day, with the exception of a mani/pedi to try to make me feel better.

Saturday Mr. Pickle and I went to Modesto to visit his grandma in the hospital. From there we headed to San Jose to visit our friends and celebrate a birthday.

Sunday we slept in and hung out at home while my sister and her boyfriend came to visit.

Pretty uneventful weekend and I am still exhausted. This cold really takes all your energy away!!

Hope to be back to normal soon :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you feel better! being sick sucks!

Ashley said...

I hope you are back to normal soon too!!
I thought I had a cold, but it ended up being allergies. Still annoying though!!
rest up!

Unknown said...

hope you feel better! I love that picture of the teddy bear...too cute!



ps. check out my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Sonja said...

Hope you feel better soon!! :(

Sierra said...

Feel better soon - rest up and watch your favorite shows! :)