Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'd Rather Be...

You know those license plate holders that say, "I'd rather be..."? Well I recently saw one that said "I'd rather be quilting at the beach house" It made me think what I would rather be doing, besides sitting at work, so I came up with my own options for my license plate holder.

here

I'd rather be....

Relaxing on the beach (in Hawaii perhaps)

Laying out by the pool

Wine tasting in Napa or Sonoma (I don't discriminate)

Riding my bike

Shopping with my sister

Lunching with my mom

Visiting with friends

On vacation

Getting a mani/pedi

Sleeping

Snuggling with Mr. Pickle

Walking my dog

Meeting my friend's new baby girl (Congrats Big Sis!!)

Exploring new cities

Boating on the lake

Camping with friends

What would yours say?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I would rather be doing ALL The things you listed!