Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesdays






I am linking up to We Want To Know Wednesday over at Confessions From an Impulsive Addict.



1.) What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!


Family Feud - I rock at playing fast money!




2.) Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?


I do not have any, however I really want to get angel wings on my foot to represent my father always being with me. Not sure if my mom or Mr. Pickle would be too fond of the idea of me having a tattoo though.



Kind of like #5 and I would want a pair, not just one.


3.) What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?


My wedding ring. Although I lost a diamond and haven't been able to wear it for a while. I feel so naked!


4.) What is your driving pet peeve(s)?


Oooohhhhhhh, I could write a long list for this. I would say my top driving pet peeves are slow drivers in the fast lane, people who cut you off (and then go slow) and people who don't use their blinker


5.) What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?


Hhhhmmmm. This is tough. I would have to say Beverly Hills 90210 or Roseanne








All pics from Google Images

3 comments:

Jax said...

I used to LOVE Family Feud and I'd SO win that! (In my opinion..haha). I also think I'd be good at Minute to Win It...which is not true at all. whatever. I like being in denial.

Impulsive Addict said...

I love Family Feud but not the one hosted by that perv that would kiss you on the mouth! Eww!

Girl, get that ring fixed! Men will be hitting on you! ;)

How hard is it to use a blinker? I'm with you on that one!

Girl, I was all in to 90210. I wanted to be Kelly. She is so pretty. And I also wanted to marry Dylan.

Thanks for linking up with us! Have a great day!

Ashley said...

I liked Roseanne too. I never had the channel with 90210 :(