Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday

















I am so excited to be able to announce that my sister got ENGAGED on Friday!!!







I was let in on the secret of the proposal last Wednesday and had to act normal and keep my mouth shut until Friday night. Being that I talk to my sis at least once a day and actually saw her on Wednesday and Thursday night, this was no easy task.








All day Friday I couldn't sit still and was nervous. Why was I nervous?? I can't imagine how her boyfriend felt!!








I am so excited and can't wait to start planning...well actually, we already have!








You can read my sister's post about it here and below are TONS of pictures from the little shindig we had after they got engaged.




(Her boyfriend arranged for all of her closest friends to surprise her at a wine bar after the proposal so she could confirm she said yes, share the story of how it actually went down, show off the bling and celebrate with a few adult beverages. Needless to say, she was surprised the whole night and is very happy with how everything turned out.)











































5 comments:

KaH said...

Yay! that is so exciting for you sis!

Marcie Lynn Photography said...

I have a Fiance'! :) Thanks for all of the awesome pictures, Sis! I love them all. I couldn't be happier!

tara said...

awww congrats to your sis! how exciting! :)

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh I love helping plan surprises! I got to help my brother and my cousin when they proposed it was so fun to be "in the know!"

Ashley said...

omg, congrats to her!!! You are going to have so much fun planning- I know how close you two are :)