Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl Drama

I can't help it, meet (one of) my guilty pleasure(s)...


I actually was more into it when Lauren was on, but I just can't stop watching the bad acting, the cat fights, the predictable hook-ups, etc. I guess it is a good thing the show is in it's last season (starting tonight) because then I can move on to better TV that mature women should be watching like America's Next Top Model, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and all The Real Housewives series.

Are you going to watch the last season? Are you ready for the show to end or are you falling into a slight depression because the end is near and don't know what you are going to do with your life once it is no longer?

Image from Google Images

7 comments:

Sonja said...

I can noooot wait for tonight!! I'm sad that this is the last season! :(

I've always been Team Kristen though!

Katelin said...

please recap and tell me how it was because i refuse to watch but i'm still curious, haha.

tara said...

SO excited!

Molly said...

Ooh, I didn't know it was starting tonight! Thanks for the update! Right after Glee. :)

Katie said...

I agree! I liked it better with Lauren but I still watch! haha

Unknown said...

I have been watching reruns that come on KRON 4 late at night when I can't sleep. I prefer the episodes with Lauren on them, as well, as she seemed to be more the least "young" ones and seemed to have more of a head on her shoulders, but I know I'll get sucked into the other episodes, as well. It is addicting, I can see that now :)

Ashley said...

I missed it last night. Well, the good thing about MTV is they show the shows ALL week! :)