Friday, April 30, 2010

Favorite Fridays

Favorite Reality TV Competition Show!

Hmmmmmm, this is hard but I am going to have to say...

I love this show more and more each season. This most recent season had two designers from the Bay Area (Amy from Oakland and Jay from SF). I loved them both!! One of the radio stations just had them on the morning show yesterday morning. Out of the designers that ended up going to Bryant Park this season, I was rooting for Seth Aaron so I am glad he won!

To join in on the fun head on over to Jen's at A Girl in Pearls and a Boy With Toys!

Pic found on Google Images

3 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

ohhh I LOVE Project Runway!

Jen said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I never have watched this show but my grandmother talks about it all the time (she used to be in fashion!) Thanks for playing & Happy Friday!!

Unknown said...

My sister cannot even believe that I don't watch this show...I know, I know. Everyone says I need to but I just don't think I can add one more thing to the DVR! ha ha.