Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 by 30 Thursday

I have taken a minor break from running due to jacked up knees. I am now doing the elliptical for at least 30 minutes a day. I hope that as I lose weight running will be less stressful on my knees (I have had problems for a few years now).

I am happy to say that Mr. Pickle has now joined me in working out. He joined a gym close to his office and has been going on his lunch break. Now if we can both just tackle the food portion...

Making meals is a huge struggle for me being that I hate to cook, nor am I good at it. Plus, time is always limited. To make things even more difficult, nothing sounds good to me. I have been having a hard time eating breakfast because I can't find something quick that sounds good. I eventually figure something out since eating breakfast is extremely important (plus I have to take meds with food or else I feel sick).

What are some quick meals that you whip up when you don't have too much time?

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Good job working out, even with your hurting knees! Quick food? I love to whip up a quick sandwich, pasta, or even just a bagel and fruit!

Mrs. Awesome said...

I like the Eating Right quick dinners at Safeway. They have a family size lasagna that is really low fat! All you do is pop it in the over for 45 mins and it's done. Also they have the bag meals that you can throw on the stove. Those save my life. :)