Monday, February 15, 2010

Superbowl XLIV

I didn't really take any pictures on Superbowl except for the delicious hamburger egg rolls Mr. Pickle made. They were super yum.



We went to Pacific Grove with some friends and had a kick back weekend including Superbowl Sunday. Well all of us except for Mr. Pickle, he was cooking up some yummy goodness all.day.long. In addition to the hamburger egg rolls, he made crab dip, seven layer dip, potato skins, chicken wings and ABT (Atomic Buffalo Turds). Everything was very tasty.

I was rooting for the Saints not only for my love of New Orleans, but my love for Kim K as well (I know, cheesy right). So I was really happy when they came out with the win!!

I must say however, the commercials and half time show were a bit disappointing. Oh well, guess you can't have it all. At least my team won and we had great company and good food.

Overall a success!!!

No comments: