Sunday, January 3, 2010

Twenty-Ten

Let me just say, while driving into San Francisco, my sis and I heard the "Grammar God" on the radio who explained that the correct pronunciation of the new year is in fact, Twenty-Ten. Just an FYI for any of those of you who were wondering!

Anyhoo...

Hope everyone had a wonderful (and safe) New Year's! We spent our New Year's Eve at my sister's apartment in San Francisco. We enjoyed good company, lots of yummy food and of course some tasty adult beverages.
Look at all that yummy food


Some of the lovely ladies


To ring in the new year, we headed to a bar down the street.
My sis and I walking to the bar
At the bar


Cheers to 2010!

We had some friends that flew in from LA earlier that night, so we headed back to our hotel around 1:00 am to get some much needed shut eye.



Mr. Pickle, Me, Dave and Andrea (friends from LA)

New Year's Day was spent recovering and enjoying a relaxing day with our friends who were in town. Mr. Pickle made some yummy food and we were able to watch The Blind Side from the comfort of our own family room thanks to Dave (his family is in the movie industry and gets to view a bunch of movies for the Oscars).



The next day we got to take Dave and Andrea to Napa to go wine tasting. Andrea has never been wine tasting before so we couldn't let her go home without a trip to Napa.


At Peju

Enjoying some wine

At Raymond

Saturday night we ate some sushi while watching Sherlock Holmes and went to bed early.
Sunday Dave and Andrea headed home early. I took my Grandpa to church and came home to do the usual Sunday chores (empty dishwasher, laundry, etc.) It was so sad to take our tree down. The holiday season is officially over.
Next celebration....Mr. Pickle's 30th birthday next weekend.



1 comment:

My Life in Purple said...

My tree is still up...can't let go! haha

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to follow :)

xoxo