Thursday, October 27, 2011

Go Me!?!

So while I was on my afternoon run today a car honked. Of course out of habit I look over and I see an older man driving and giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and waved and was briefly uplifted.

Then I thought to myself, was he giving me the thumbs up as in 'way to go fat ass, way to get your butt up and get to working on losing some poundage, you have a long way to go' (no, I don't have a horrible self esteem, I am just a little sensitive...plus let's be honest, I can afford to lose some lbs) OR was it a simple 'you go girl, keep up the great work'?

I am going to opt for the latter scenario, but it still kept me distracted for the remainder of my run trying to figure out his motive.

4 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

haha! This made me laugh! I think he was giving you the thumbs up saying good job!

Marcie said...

He was saying way to go!!

Diana said...

I love it!! That would motivate me too. Maybe he was saying thumbs up cause you have a hot ass??

Ashley said...

lol!! I would have interpreted it the same way- well the first way because I am sensitive about it too :)